I am currently a DPhil student at the Interdisciplinary Bioscience DTP programme at the University of Oxford with research interests spanning the Chemistry-Biology interface with a particular focus on Structural Biology.
For courses undertaken during DTP see here
- DPhil Interdisciplinary Bioscience
- St Anne's College, University of Oxford, 2015-present
- BSc (Hons) Biomolecular Science, First Class Honours
- University of St Andrews, 2011-2015
- Brandos Atestatas (Maturity Certificate)
- Kaunas Jonas Jablonskis Gymnasium, Lithuania, 2003-2011
Research Experience Prior to DTP
- Routes to developing a differentially labelled Streptococcal M3 protein dimer for structural studies
- Senior honours research project, Supervisor - Dr Uli Schwarz-Linek, BSRC, University of St Andrews, academic year 2014/2015
- Cytokinin-Auxin Convergence in Regulating Common Targets: SYAC as a novel component on auxin-CK interaction
- Summer internship, Supervisor - Prof Eva Benkova, Institute of Science and Technology Austria, June-August 2014
- Structure and Function Studies of a Novel Adhesion Mechanism in Gram-positive Pathogens
- International Undergraduate Summer Research Training Programme, Department of Biological Chemistry, John Innes Centre, July-August 2013
- Synthesis of compound interacting with altered p97 protein in neurodegenerative diseases
- Summer internship, Supervisor - Prof Patricia Melnyk, Université du Droit et de la Santé de Lille, France, June 2013
- Biological Chemistry
- Structural Biology
- First 12 week rotation project ...
- Second 12 week rotation project...
- DPhil research project in...in the group of ...