Alexander Skates, DPhil student at the University of Oxford
I'm currently interested in the applications of deep learning techniques to understanding the temporal and spacial dynamics of resting state brain networks.
- The University of Oxford (2015 - Present) DPhil Systems Approaches to Biomedical Science
- The University of Sheffeld (2014 - 2015) MSc Molecular Medicine; Distinction
- The University of York (2008 - 2011) BSc Mathematics (Hons); 2:2
- May - July, October 2016 - Present: "Deep Learning of Brain Network Dynamics." Professors Mark Woolrich and Stephen Smith, FMRIB, The University of Oxford.
- July - September 2016: "Integration of Multi-Omic Data." Professor Gesine Reinert, Department of Statistics, The University of Oxford.
- February - September 2015: "Transcriptional Networks in Breast Cancer." Professor Angela Cox, Department of Oncology, The University of Sheffield.
- November - May 2011: "Relativistic Restricted Three-Body Problem." Professor Paul Busch, Department of Mathematics, The University of York.