- Florian Klimm*, Benjamin F. Maier*. "A network science summer course for high school students" [link to material] [link to manuscript] [link to poster] [link to slides]
Accepted and/or published
- Papadopoulos, Lia, Pablo Blinder, Henrik Ronellenfitsch, Florian Klimm, Eleni Katifori, David Kleinfeld, and Danielle S. Bassett. "Embedding of biological distribution networks with differing environmental constraints." PLoS Computational Biology, 14(9), e1006428. [link] [arXiv]
- Megan Sperry, Qawi Telesford, Florian Klimm, Danielle S. Bassett. "Rentian scaling for the measurement of optimal embedding of complex networks into physical space." Journal of Complex Networks 5.2 (2016): 199-218. [link]
- Dane Taylor, Florian Klimm, Heather A. Harrington, Miroslav Kramar, Konstantin Mischaikow, Mason A. Porter, and Peter J. Mucha. "Topological data analysis of contagion maps for examining spreading processes on networks." Nature Communications. [link] [arxiv]
- Florian Klimm, Javier Borge-Holthoefer, Niels Wessel, Jürgen Kurths, and Gorka Zamora-López. "Individual node's contribution to the mesoscale of complex networks." New Journal of Physics. [link]
- Florian Klimm, Danielle S. Bassett, Jean M. Carlson, and Peter J. Mucha. "Resolving structural variability in network models and the brain." PLoS Computational Biology 10, no. 3 (2014): e1003491. [link]
Peer-reviewed extended abstracts
- Florian Klimm, Charlotte M. Deane, Jonny Wray, Mason A. Porter. "Reconfiguration of Protein Interaction Networks during Nematode Development." Complex Networks & Their Applications 2017.
- Florian Klimm. "Generalised Networks for Protein Interaction Analysis." DPhil thesis, University of Oxford, 2018. (submitted)
- Florian Klimm. "Characterisation of Individual Nodes in the Mesoscale of Complex Networks." Master thesis, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, 2014.
- Florian Klimm. "Charge transmission through single molecules – A density matrix approach." Bachelor thesis, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, 2011.
SABS short project reports
- Florian Klimm. "Hadoop for large-scale eQTL Analysis." Project with Satu Nahkuri from Roche Basel, academic supervisors Chris Yau and Peter Humburg, Spring 2015.
- Florian Klimm. "Multilayer-Network Analysis of Protein Interaction Networks." Project with Jonny Wray from e-Therapeutics, academic supervisors Mason Porter and Charlotte Deane, Summer 2015.
Study Group Papers
- [AO:] Henry Allen, Laura Cooper, Gustav Delius, Meurig Gallagher, Tom Johnson, Florian Klimm, Ferdinando Randisi, Tom Shearer, and Clare Ziegler. "Root Segmentation Over Multiple Time Points." Multi-scale Biology Study Group University of Birmingham, December 2016. [link]
- [AO:] Gerold Baier, Teresa Collins, Joanne Dunster, Ciarán Fisher, Enuo He, Andrzej Kierzek, John King, Florian Klimm, Gary Mirams, Tom Snowden, and John Ward. "Abstract Modelling of Adverse Outcome Pathways." Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Study Group AstraZeneca, September 2015. [link]
- Andreas Joseph, Florian Klimm. "Netzwerke in der heutigen Welt." Translation of "Network Literacy." 2015. [link]
[AO:] notes papers with alphabetic ordering of authors, independent of their contribution.
* indicates equal contribution by the authors.