I am investigating the use of diffusion MRI imaging of the heart to measure myocardial dissarray in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. My work involves both image analysis and computational modelling to determine the effect of acquisition parameters and heart cell geometry on the MRI signal.
- MSc Biomedical Engineering, University of Surrey
- MEng Mechanical Engineering, Universty of Reading
- Chartered Engineer
- State Registered Clinical Scientist
- Clinical Scientist, Oxford Gait Laboratory, 2009-2012
- Clnical Scientist trainee, Oxford Gait Laboratory & Oxfordshire Wheelchair Service, 2005-2009
- ESMAC, Vienna 2011: "The development of the Oxford Trunk Model"
- ISB, Brussels 2011: "The effect of age on trunk kinematics in typically-developing children"
- ESMAC, Athens 2008: "Foot kinematics of the unaffected side in hemiplegic cerebral palsy"
- "The African Disability Scooter: Preliiminary analysis of a new mobility aid". McCahill J, Stebbins J, Bates J, Batchelor A, Church J, Lavy C. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology, Jan 2009, Vol. 4, No. 5, Pages 353-356